St Andrew's church has had bells since the early sixteenth century (and possibly even earlier). Originally 4, then 6, they have at various times since then been either recast or rehung, the last time in 1955. The technical details of our bells can be found in Dove's Guide for Church Bell Ringers.
Today there is a small and enthusiastic team of change ringers who climb the narrow staircase to the top of the tower (just below the spire) to ring out the 'call to worship' on Sundays and other special events. Our team is affiliated to the Sussex County Association of Change Ringers.